Employees in Oklahoma are protected under state and federal laws. However, despite these legal protections, the rights of the workers in our state are often breached. If you believe that your rights as a laborer have been violated, our employment law attorneys at the BDIW Law can help. Please contact us today for a free consultation and legal advice you can trust.
Employment Law Practice Areas
As a law firm, we are highly knowledgeable in both state and federal employment law.
We know what steps to take to protect your rights. Our lawyers are prepared to help you with your employment law matter, including:
- Overtime and wage disputes;
- Sexual harassment;
- Wrongful termination;
- Workers’ compensation;
- Breach of employment agreements;
- Whistleblower claims; and
If your rights as a worker have been violated, you have legal recourse and deserve a fair remedy that compensates you for losses. When you call our law offices, we will:
- Review your case and provide you with legal advice regarding next steps to take;
- Investigate your claim and gather evidence to support it;
- Assist you in filing a complaint with the Oklahoma Department of Labor;
- Analyze your damages and determine what type of remedy is most appropriate for your case;
- File a lawsuit against your employer if appropriate;
- Represent you in any settlement negotiations or litigation.
In addition to the above, we can also help you to navigate labor laws and your rights as an employee before an issue arises. For example, if you are hurt at work, we can assist you in filing your workers’ compensation claim in a manner designed to maximize your settlement and ensure you are paid what you deserve.