When you suddenly find yourself unable to work, you may not know where to turn. Social Security Disability Insurance (SSD or SSDI) provides some help. Filing for these benefits can add to the stress of being sick, injured or without a job. We can help you. The regulations can be very confusing.
At BDIW Law, we help hardworking people in Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas, Texas and other states obtain SSDI benefits. Contact one of our experienced attorneys at 866.800.9660 or online to set up a free initial consultation.
Protecting Your Rights Through the SSDI Process
We use our understanding of the system to help you throughout the SSDI process.
Some of the steps in the process include:
- The SSDI application can be completed over the phone, online or in person with the Social Security Administration. We can help you even at this early stage of the process.
- Once this form is filled out, the Social Security office will ask you to fill out a function report. This is a very important document that asks for details about your activities and daily living. Many people do not fill this out correctly, so it is important to have an attorney assist you to ensure you get maximum benefits.
- You will then have to gather medical evidence to supplement your function report. We assist with this and make sure that you have all of the correct documentation.
- At this point, you may either be granted or denied benefits.
- If you are denied benefits, we continue to advocate for you until you are given a hearing where we can argue your SSD case in front of a judge.
Contact us as soon as possible for assistance in creating a complete record. You’ll have a strong case from the beginning.
Our fees are regulated by SSA. You do not pay us anything unless we are successful in obtaining benefits in your case.
The Sooner We Get Involved, The More We Can Do To Help You.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY TODAY