The actions of another person have caused you harm and loss, and now, you are unsure how to move on with your life as a result. Without a doubt, injuries like this are life-changing, often leading to financial disaster and emotional upheaval. Our Cushing personal injury lawyer at BDIW Law aims to change that by providing you with the hands-on support and guidance you need in these difficult times.
What Is Personal Injury in Oklahoma?
Personal injury occurs when a party fails to keep you safe even though they have the duty to do so, and that lack of safety causes you to suffer injuries and other losses. This can happen in a wide range of ways, but typically, it means that a party was negligent. Our personal injury attorney in Cushing will work closely with you to better understand how these losses can impact you and what legal steps you can take to recoup them, including in areas such as:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Work-related accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Bicycle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Slip and fall cases
- Product liability
- Premise liability
- Nursing home abuse
Did someone owe you an expectation that you should be safe, and they did not uphold that? Let us determine if neglect occurred and, if so, what your case may be worth. Our aggressive, dedicated personal injury lawyer in Cushing has the tools and resources to help you.
Our Team Is Here To Assist You Every Step Of The Way.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY TODAY
Why Choose BDIW for Your Personal Injury Case in Cushing, OK?
Beyond a doubt, when personal injury occurs, there is a lot on the line, and you need a well-qualified, trusted attorney available who can help you navigate the legal processes and your rights. Our team has the ability, time, and dedication to help you through this process. Here are some of the reasons why we aim to be the best personal injury attorney in the state.
- No fee unless you win: It is that simple – unless you win your case, you do not pay our attorneys anything. There is no risk.
- Proven results make it clear: We have helped our clients recover millions of dollars in losses over our career, and that number continues to grow.
- 24-hour support is always available: We offer 24-hour support to you, so you never have to wait to get more information or help with your case.
- Compassionate but aggressive legal support: We know what is on the line, and we work diligently and aggressively to hold those accountable responsible, but we are always compassionate to you.
- Our clients’ testimonials show our results: We work to change lives for the better, and our clients tell us that what we do has helped them.
Most importantly, personal injury matters are complex, even when they seem not to be. While it may seem like the insurance companies want to help you, there are many ways they can skirt this responsibility, putting your right to fair compensation on the line. It is our job and goal at BDIW Law to ensure that this does not happen in every situation, so be sure to schedule a free consultation today.
Act Now to Get the Personal Injury Support You Need
Under Oklahoma Statute §12-95, you have 2 years to file a claim for personal injury from the date of the accident in most cases. While you have the right to wait that long, we highly recommend contacting our Cushing personal injury attorney immediately for help since that could protect your case and outcome. Our personal injury lawyers will help you determine what your next steps are, but they will likely include:
- Gathering evidence to prove your case: We need to have evidence that shows others were responsible for your losses, proving negligence occurred in your case and that you suffered financial losses as a result.
- Determining your losses: We work closely with you to determine how much compensation you may be owed by gathering insight into all of the losses you have including economic and noneconomic losses related to your case.
- Proving your case in court if needed: Our attorneys will dig up the evidence necessary to prove your case in court if we cannot get the insurance company to settle fairly for you otherwise.
- Negotiate terms with the insurance company: Often, we will present evidence and information about your losses to the insurance company and then provide answers to their questions as we move forward, negotiating the outcome.
- Alleviate the frustration you have to deal with yourself: We do the hard work of talking to all involved, filing the motions needed, and dealing with insurance companies so you do not have to do so.
Throughout this entire process, our Cushing personal injury attorney is there for you to listen to and support you. We aim to make it as easy as possible for you to consistently work on healing and recovery while we work on resolving the legal matters you are facing. Our personal injury lawyers take their job of resolving your pain and suffering seriously.
You Pay Us Nothing if We Do Not Win Your Case
One of the most important concepts to remember about personal injury cases we manage at BDIW is that you do not pay our attorneys now for anything – not for case evaluations, consultations, or the work we do leading up to filing your claim. Then, you only pay us a fee when you win your case – and if you do not recover damages for any reason, you owe us nothing. There is no cost or risk to reaching out to us now to learn how we can help you.
Get A FREE No-Obligation Consultation Today!CONTACT US TODAY
Let Our Cushing Personal Injury Attorney Go to Work for You Now
With over 65 years of experience working within the Cushing and surrounding areas to support our clients, you can depend on BDIW Law for your needs in these delicate legal matters. Reach out to our Cushing personal injury lawyer now to set up a free consultation to discuss your case in private with our team. Let us offer insight to you on what your case may be worth and what you can expect moving forward with us on it.
The Sooner We Get Involved, The More We Can Do To Help You.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY TODAY