The freedom and unencumbered sensation of riding a motorcycle in Cushing can end abruptly when an accident occurs. The additional protection that an automobile affords its passengers is not there for motorcyclists, often resulting in devastating injuries and trauma. Other drivers involved in an accident often villainize a motorcyclist’s actions before a motorcyclist has time to share their point of view of the accident, leading to the loss of compensation for damages and further injury.
Fighting back against the stigma of motorcyclists taking unnecessary risks requires assistance in proving who was negligent in the accident. Leaving the decisions for fair compensation in the hands of the insurance company can lead to a loss of critical support for financial and physical recovery. A Cushing motorcycle accident lawyer at BDIW Law can navigate the insurance and legal system when you need an Cushing personal injury lawyer.
Why Choose Us
BDIW Law has witnessed the devastation of motorcycle accidents. We understand that without a fight, the compensation you receive can be significantly diminished by the statements of other drivers in an accident, the insurance company, and an inability to adequately advocate for your rights when your injuries prevent you from fighting back. We take on the insurance company while you heal by providing the following services:
- Only collecting a fee for our work when we collect compensation for you
- Collect documentation of the accident to support the damages you have suffered
- Complete the necessary paperwork required by the insurance company and meet all deadlines, including those for filing legal action
- Stand up to insurance adjusters seeking to assign unnecessary blame to you to prevent paying the compensation you may be entitled to
- Fairly assess your damages, taking into account the need for ongoing medical treatment
- Strive for negotiation but ultimately fight for you in court when a fair settlement cannot be reached
Unnecessary bargaining and legal roadblocks should never stifle your recovery. A Cushing motorcycle accident attorney looks out for your best interests, removing the burden of proof from you and taking on the legal responsibility to substantiate your injuries. A dedicated Oklahoma motorcycle accident attorney will strive to maximize the compensation you receive to ensure your highest recovery potential.
Our Team Is Here To Assist You Every Step Of The Way.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY TODAY
Compensation in a Cushing Motorcycle Accident
The damages available following a motorcycle accident will depend on the injuries sustained. A motorcycle accident lawyer in Cushing can assess the damages that are unique to you and work to recover fair compensation. These damages include:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Lost wages, bonuses, and potential income
- Medication costs
- Pain and suffering
- Home services costs for daily tasks you are unable to perform
- Rehabilitation and at-home care or home modification
When you contact BDIW Law, we will immediately begin a thorough assessment of damages to evaluate your injuries. Reaching out to a motorcycle accident lawyer in Cushing as soon as possible prevents delayed injuries in a motorcycle accident from going unrecognized. Failing to document these injuries in a timely manner allows the insurance company to blame your damages on other incidents or existing medical conditions.
Motorcycle Accident Injuries Are Often Severe
Motorcyclists are vulnerable to the weight, size, and speed of other vehicles around them. Taking the best safety precautions does not guarantee that a motorcyclist in Cushing will escape severe injury. These injuries that are common to motorcycle accident injury victims can lead to a life of physical struggles and financial setbacks, while these damages take a tremendous emotional toll.
- Severe cuts and lacerations: These injuries are often subject to infection when damage to the integumentary system is widespread. With extensive damage, the skin loses its ability to retain fluid and serve as a protective barrier from bacteria and germs that can enter the bloodstream.
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI): Traumatic brain injuries may take days or weeks to become apparent. TBIs can result in future cognitive setbacks when left untreated.
- Spinal cord injuries: Damage to the central nervous system can create debilitating pain that increases over time. A pain management plan is often necessary moving forward after injury.
- Crushing injuries: These injuries can damage the body’s major organs, preventing adequate blood flow. Without the circulation of oxygen and nutrients in the blood, the affected area will die.
- Appendage damage or amputation: The arms and legs of motorcyclists are often most vulnerable in a motorcycle accident. With rehabilitation, an individual will make a strong recovery, but losing a limb is life-changing.
A three-year analysis by the Oklahoma Highway Safety Office (OHSO) demonstrates that each year, motorcyclists become more susceptible to becoming a fatality statistic as motorcycle fatalities continue to rise. If you have suffered devastating injuries that will impact your life and the life of your family going forward, a motorcycle accident attorney in Cushing will strive to help you face the challenges ahead. Appropriate medical care is costly, and you deserve the chance to heal through adequate treatment.
Get A FREE No-Obligation Consultation Today!CONTACT US TODAY
Steps to Take Immediately Following a Cushing Motorcycle Accident
The primary focus for any injury victim is to receive medical treatment immediately. The adrenaline surges after an accident can disguise your injuries, delaying critical treatment and contributing to worsening symptoms. If immediate treatment is unnecessary, taking these steps allows you to begin advocating for recovery from a motorcycle crash:
- Collect evidence at the scene of the accident, including pictures and eyewitness contact information
- Exchange insurance and contact information with any driver involved in the incident
- Speak with responding law enforcement and get a copy of the police report
- Never admit fault or apologize
- Limit discussions about the accident with those at the scene
It is human nature to apologize, but this considerate gesture can be misconstrued as an admission of guilt. Schedule a follow-up appointment with a physician to document the accident. Speak to a Cushing motorcycle accident attorney to ensure evidence in a motorcycle accident case is secured promptly.
You Need An Attorney Who Has The Experience And Skill To Help You.Call (866) 257 7646
Experience Matters in a Cushing Motorcycle Accident Claim
If you suffer injuries due to another driver’s negligence in an Oklahoma motorcycle accident, reach out to a Cushing motorcycle accident lawyer at BDIW Law to receive unwavering support. Our clients are our priority. And fighting for your compensation allows us to focus on your recovery through financial compensation for your damages.
The Sooner We Get Involved, The More We Can Do To Help You.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY TODAY