A personal injury can be more than just physical pain. Often, victims suffer financial and emotional hardships due to losing time at work, high medical bills, and the loss of the ability to live a normal life. When you need to focus on your recovery, it can feel impossible to take the extra effort and time needed to protect your legal rights after being injured by someone else’s negligence.
If you were involved in an accident through no fault of your own, you may need the legal counsel of a dedicated Perry personal injury lawyer at BDIW Law. Our law firm has helped countless injury victims recover the compensation they deserve. Contact us and request a 100% free consultation today, and we can handle the legal details of your case so that you can focus on recovering from your injuries and picking up the pieces of your life.
Common Personal Injury Cases in Perry
A personal injury can occur in many ways, usually due to someone else’s negligence or recklessness. Negligent or intentional actions by a person or place of business can cause injuries and damages so severe that victims are entitled to financial compensation for their damages. Some of the most common types of injury claims we handle include:
- Motor vehicle accidents – Collisions involving cars, commercial trucks, bicycles, pedestrians, rideshares like Uber and Lyft, taxis, buses, and any other type of vehicle can be catastrophic. Negligent drivers, auto parts manufacturers, and even government agencies and the city of Perry could be at fault.
- Dog bites and animal attacks – Pet owners are responsible for keeping their animals under control at all times, and when they fail to do so and a dog attacks, they may be found liable.
- Slip and fall accidents – When a property owner ignores hazardous conditions on their property, they can be held accountable when someone is injured.
- Workplace injuries – If you suffer serious injuries while on the job, you may be entitled to receive workers’ compensation through your employer’s workers comp insurance provider.
- Medical malpractice – Medical professionals throughout the industry can be found responsible for any medical mistakes or errors that occur which result in severe bodily injury or death.
- Wrongful death – Anyone who intentionally or accidentally caused the death of another can be compelled to compensate the victim’s surviving family.
There are countless other types of accidents that may also warrant a personal injury lawsuit or insurance claim. Are you ready to find out whether you qualify? Contact our legal team to explore your legal options today.
Our Team Is Here To Assist You Every Step Of The Way.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY TODAY
Types of Compensation You Could Be Awarded After Suffering a Devastating Personal Injury
After suffering a personal injury caused by someone else’s negligence, injury victims are entitled to financial compensation. You have the right to be reimbursed for every loss you suffered and the injuries you endured, known as compensatory damages. Economic damages describe monetary losses and are easier to quantify, while non-economic damages are non-monetary losses that are more challenging to evaluate.
Some examples of economic damages could include:
- Medical expenses, including ambulance rides, hospital stays, surgeries, prescription medications and doctor visits
- Personal property damages, including repair or replacement of destroyed or damaged items
- Lost wages, including tips and bonuses
Examples of non-economic damages could be:
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Permanent scarring
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Physical pain and suffering
- Permanent disability
- Diminished quality of life
When You Need a Personal Injury Attorney in Perry, OK
If you became ill after being exposed to toxic air, water, soil, or products in food, or suffered injuries so severe you can no longer take care of yourself or provide for yourself or your family, having a powerful legal advocate on your side can make all the difference in the outcome of your case. If you are unsure whether you have grounds for a claim after being involved in an accident, a personal injury lawyer in Perry, OK can analyze your situation and offer legal guidance and support. There are multiple ways we can seek justice and the fair compensation that is rightfully yours.
It is almost always in your best interests to contact an attorney as soon as possible after suffering a personal injury. This should be done before you decide to file an insurance claim. If you get help from a personal injury lawyer before you file an insurance claim, your legal advocate will be able to determine the right legal action for your case so you can recover maximum compensation.
What a Perry Personal Injury Attorney Can Do to Help You
Your personal injury lawyer will be an invaluable resource to your claim. We empower our clients and encourage them to seek maximum compensation for their losses and suffering. We will conduct an intensive investigation and, once the liable party has been identified, build a compelling case against them, which might include:
- Gathering essential evidence
- Handling all communications with the liable party’s insurance company and their attorney
- Hiring expert witnesses when needed
- Negotiating a reasonable settlement with the defendant and their legal team
- Filing your lawsuit in an Oklahoma court when negotiations cannot result in a settlement
While you recuperate from your injuries, we can help you work towards a positive outcome. We will be with you every step of the way, doing everything possible to make your life easier during these difficult times. Let us put our decades of legal skills and experience to work for you and your family.
Get A FREE No-Obligation Consultation Today!CONTACT US TODAY
Connect with a Highly Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer with BDIW Law Today
If you have been victimized by someone else’s negligence, you should not have to cope with your injuries and manage the financial struggles that come with the accident. Whether your family depends on your income to survive or you are responsible for the care of another person, a personal injury can keep you out of work or unable to take care of yourself for the foreseeable. Even if you fully recover from your injuries, the financial devastation of medical bills and lost income can leave you facing life-altering consequences.
You deserve to be compensated in full for your damages, and an aggressive personal injury attorney with our team is ready to fight for your rights. BDIW Law is well-known for its fierce representation. Contact us today to request a free consultation by phone or through our convenient contact form and take back control of your life.
The Sooner We Get Involved, The More We Can Do To Help You.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY TODAY