Stillwater OK Personal injury Lawyers
Our Stillwater personal injury lawyers defend your rights to compensation in a claim.
Personal injuries can happen under a variety of circumstances. As a result, they can leave you with a mountain of medical expenses, while being unable to work or enjoy hobbies and activities with your loved ones and friends. At Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker , we know that in the majority of cases, it is the reckless and negligent actions of others which are to blame. As an experienced Stillwater personal lawyers, we act as a strong legal advocate to help you hold those responsible accountable, so you can get the compensation to which you are entitled.
We Help You Recover From Personal Injuries
Personal injuries are a leading cause of death and disability in Oklahoma and throughout the U.S. The Centers For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that more than 30 million people seek emergency medical care as a result of these injuries each year. While commonly referred to ‘accidents,’ the fact is the reckless actions of others are often the underlying cause.
At Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker, our Stillwater personal injury lawyers provide the professional, highly effective legal representation you need when seeking compensation from at fault parties in the following types of cases:
● Car, truck, and motorcycle accidents;
● Collisions involving pedestrians and bicyclists;
● Slips, trips, and falls;
● Sports and recreational accidents;
● Premises liability cases;
● Dangerous or defective products;
● Dog bites and attacks;
● Work related injuries;
● Medical malpractices and nursing home abuse or neglect.
Defending Your Rights in a Claim
Even seemingly minor incidents can leave you with potentially permanent disabilities that require ongoing medical care. In these types of cases, you have only one chance to get the amount you need when filing a claim. At Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker, while you focus on your recovery, we focus on getting you the compensation to which you are entitled.
As highly skilled Stillwater, OK personal injury lawyers, we have more than 65 years combined experience in helping clients with these types of claims. Depending on the situation, there are generally two ways you can seek compensation:
● Through an insurance claim: You may be entitled to compensation through the at-fault party’s insurance company. Unfortunately, these companies are notorious for either denying claims or downplaying the amount of damages to which you are entitled. We negotiate on your behalf to help ensure you get what you need.
● Through a personal injury lawsuit: In the event an insurance policy is not in effect or if an appropriate settlement amount cannot be reached, we can advise you on your rights under the Oklahoma Statutes in seeking compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other losses you incur.
Contact Our Stillwater Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Before accepting an insurance company settlement that may be less than what you deserve, contact our Stillwater personal injury lawyers first. At Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker, we are dedicated to getting you the maximum amount to which you are entitled. Reach out to us today.