A personal injury has the potential to impact your life in several negative ways. From pain and suffering to lost wages to extensive medical bills, your physical and financial health can take a serious toll after being involved in an accident. Though our Stillwater personal injury attorneys cannot undo your physical injuries, we can try to help undo the financial damage they caused.
The attorneys of Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker have extensive experience helping victims of workplace accidents, and those who may never be able to work again due to their debilitating injuries. We can help if you have been the victim of workplace discrimination or retaliation, and even if you have been accused of a crime and need help building your defense. Our team is comprised of skilled negotiators and litigators and we are prepared to help you pursue compensation for your injuries and ensuing damages. To learn how we can help you during this difficult time in your life, reach out to the Stillwater lawyers at Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker today.
Our Practice Areas
Our attorneys at Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker represent clients in a wide range of legal issues throughout Stillwater and other areas of Oklahoma. We have a long track record of success and many favorable verdicts under our belts. Experience aside, clients turn to us for several reasons, including our unwavering support, aggressive advocacy, and compassionate approach to their needs. If you are looking for an attorney in Stillwater, you can count on us to provide unwavering legal representation for the following types of claims:
● Personal Injury: Personal injury can encompass a wide variety of injuries, including those caused by dangerous products, hazardous property conditions, and negligent nursing staff at nursing homes. Our Stillwater personal injury lawyers also represent victims of industrial and oil field accidents.
● Motor Vehicle Accidents: Our Stillwater car accident attorneys combine personalized, detailed service with aggressive advocacy to help victims of car accidents recover for injuries sustained in car, truck, motorcycle, boating, and pedestrian accident cases. We handle complex and catastrophic auto claims as well as bad faith insurance claims.
● Workers' Compensation: Just because the workers' compensation system is a no-fault system does not mean you will have an easy time recovering benefits for your work-related injury. Our attorneys are prepared to help you dispute claim denials or prepare for a workers' compensation investigation.
● Social Security Disability: More than one-third of social security disability claims applications receives a denial the first time around. We can help you prepare an application with which the Social Security Administration cannot find fault or dispute a wrongful denial.
● Criminal Defense: Our Stillwater criminal defense attorneys are prepared to put themselves in your shoes and do everything possible to help you obtain the best possible verdict.
● Employment Law: Our firm represents workers in sexual harassment cases, overtime and wage theft cases, discrimination cases, wrongful termination cases, whistleblower cases, retaliation cases, and contract disputes.
Our team also has extensive experience in representing clients in the areas of criminal and employment law.
65+ Years of Experience
Our team at Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker has more than 65 years of combined experience helping victims claim the justice they deserve. However, we do more than just see cases through from the filing of the claim until an award decision is made. We support our clients through difficult situations while aggressively advocating not just for compensation, but for justice for the harm done to them.
If you want to work with a legal team that understands the complex challenges you face and is prepared to competently handle the logistics of your case, reach out to Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker today. We are committed to guiding you through every aspect of your case and to keeping the lines of communication open from the moment we agree to work together. Call us today or email us to schedule a consultation.