Shoulder Injury Lawyer in Tulsa
When accidents cause you to suffer painful shoulder injuries, our Tulsa injury attorneys help you get the compensation you need to recover.
Accidents can occur in a variety of situations and cause damage to bones, joints, muscles, and soft tissue injuries in different parts of the body. Shoulder injuries are one of the most common, painful, and potentially debilitating types of injuries. At Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker, our Tulsa injury attorneys help you get the compensation you need to recover when shoulder injuries occur.
Struggling with Shoulder Injuries as a Result of an Accident?
Any type of accident or overuse can impact the bones and muscles in the shoulder region. According to the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS), close to eight million people suffer shoulder injuries each year. At Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker, we provide the aggressive legal representation you need in this situation. Common types of shoulder injuries suffered by clients we represent include:
- Rotator cuff injuries: Composed of soft tissues that hold the bones of the shoulder in place, the rotator cuff gives you the ability to raise your arms and reach for items over your head. Injuries in this area can cause permanent impairments.
- Muscle tears or tendon strains, sprains, and tears; When muscles or tendons in the shoulder region are stretched or strained, a complete tear can occur.
- Shoulder dislocations: A cup shaped socket in your shoulder blade holds your upper arm bones in place. When the bone becomes dislocated from the socket, it causes excruciating pain and an inability to move the joint.
- Shoulder fractures: There are three main bones in your shoulders that control motion and movement. Fractures in the collarbone, shoulder blade, or the top of the upper arm bone are common and debilitating.
If you are involved in any type of accident that results in a shoulder injury, it is important to report it and seek medical attention immediately.
Common Causes of Shoulder Injuries in Cases We Represent
The Mayo Clinic warns that shoulder injuries can occur as a result of any type of overuse. They can also occur due to sudden bumps, blows, jolts, or other types of impacts. Depending on the severity of your condition, shoulder injuries can keep you from working or engaging in your usual daily activities while requiring the need for ongoing medical care.
At Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker, we are dedicated to helping people with shoulder injuries get the compensation they need to cover lost wages, medical expenses, and other costs. Common causes of shoulder injuries in cases our we represent include:
- Car accidents;
- Slips and falls;
- Getting struck by or against objects;
- On the job accidents;
- Accidents that occur while engaged in sports or recreational activities.
Our Tulsa Shoulder Injury Attorneys are Here to Help You
At Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker, we help you get the compensation you need to recover from shoulder injuries. To discuss your case, contact our Tulsa shoulder injury attorneys today and request a consultation.