After experiencing a traumatic trucking accident, you will need all the help that you can get while in recovery. BDIW Law, a personal injury firm in Tulsa, Oklahoma, has attorneys available to help you following your rollover truck accident. Our firm has expansive knowledge about trucking regulations and can speak with insurance companies to negotiate a fair settlement.
If you or a loved one has been injured or suffered psychological harm after being involved in a wreck with a semi-truck, trust our rollover truck accident lawyers in Tulsa to fight for what you deserve. The services we provide are listed below, along with answers to frequently asked questions from victims who have also been involved in a commercial vehicle rollover collision.
Legal Guidance After a Truck Accident Survivors
The term “rollover truck accident” is used to describe incidents in which a semi-truck or tractor-trailer tips over onto its side or rolls over onto its roof. These hazardous accidents usually end in catastrophic injuries or fatalities and are generally preventable.
What Causes a Commercial Truck to Rollover?
These events can be caused by a number of things, such as:
- Reckless driving
- Technical or mechanical failure
- Inclement weather
- Unsafe road conditions
- Driver fatigue
- Improper or excessive cargo loading
- Distracted driving
What Are the Most Important Things to Do After a Rollover Truck Wreck?
In standard accidents, it is advised to take pictures, exchange information, and file a police report before leaving the scene to get medical care. Since these accidents tend to be more serious, that may not be an option.
Medical care, filing a police report, and seeking the legal counsel of a Tulsa, OK, rollover truck collision lawyer are the best ways to protect yourself.
Our Team Is Here To Assist You Every Step Of The Way.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY TODAY
What Our Tulsa Truck Collision Attorney Can Do for You After a Rollover Accident
Your health and recovery after the accident should be your top priorities. You are strongly advised to choose a reputable truck rollover collision attorney in Tulsa, OK, to handle your claim. Even if you are able to represent yourself, having an attorney on your side boosts your odds of receiving a favorable verdict, particularly if the law office has a stellar reputation like ours.
Following a truck accident, we can assist you in the following ways:
- Examine the accident: A knowledgeable car accident attorney will thoroughly investigate the collision to reveal its cause and identify all responsible parties. This may entail studying the police report, speaking with witnesses, and examining the accident scene’s evidence.
- Manage communication: To relieve you of the strain and difficulties of communication and negotiation, your truck accident attorney will handle all communication with the insurance companies, other drivers, and their attorneys.
- Assess your damages: To guarantee that you obtain just compensation, your truck accident attorney will assess your losses, including medical costs, lost wages, property damage, pain and suffering, and other losses.
- Negotiate a settlement: To ensure you get a just settlement that pays for all your damages, your attorney will bargain with the insurance provider or other parties involved in the accident.
- Represent you in court: If necessary, your attorney will represent you in court to assist you in obtaining compensation for your losses, particularly when the insurance provider or other parties responsible for your losses refuse to provide you with the just compensation.
- Help you understand your legal rights: After a truck accident, a skilled attorney will assist you in understanding your legal rights and options. They can offer counsel throughout the legal process and assist you in making well-informed judgments about your case.
How Much Our Legal Services Cost
Our personal injury lawyers take a portion of the compensation that is granted to you in your case rather than charging any upfront costs. This firm works on a contingency fee basis to give you a fair chance of having quality legal representation without the stress of additional costs.
Depending on the circumstances of the case, our contingency fees can vary, but we will establish an agreed-upon percentage during our initial consultation with you.
Get A FREE No-Obligation Consultation Today!CONTACT US TODAY
Proving Fault to Win a Truck Accident Settlement
Establishing culpability in a Tulsa trucking accident might be difficult, but several pieces of evidence can support this position. These are some actions that our firm’s Tulsa rollover truck crash attorneys pursue to establish liability in a transportation accident:
Get Police Reports
You should get a copy of the police report from Oklahoma’s Department of Public Safety for any accident that requires police to be called to the accident scene. This report can contain details regarding the accident’s cause, witness accounts, and any citations issued.
Obtain any evidence that may be used to determine who is at fault, such as pictures of the accident scene and involved vehicles, eyewitness testimonies, and any tangible evidence, such as skid marks or road debris.
Examine the Records of the Trucking Company
These records may contain crucial information, including the driver’s logbook, maintenance records, and inspection reports. These records can be used to determine if the truck was properly maintained and whether the driver adhered to the rules regulating work hours.
Think About Using an Expert Witness
An expert witness, such as a member of the trucking industry, can examine the evidence and render a conclusion regarding who was to blame for the accident.
Analyze Black Box Data
A lot of commercial vehicles come with an electronic control module (ECM), commonly referred to as a “black box,” which keeps track of information, including the truck’s speed, braking, and other crucial details. This information can be used to determine who is at fault in an accident.
In general, establishing liability in a transportation accident necessitates a thorough investigation and analysis of all pertinent data. Your legal rights will be safeguarded and you will be fairly compensated for your losses if you work with an experienced truck accident attorney.
You Need An Attorney Who Has The Experience And Skill To Help You.Call (866) 800 9660
Complimentary Session with an Oklahoma Truck Accident Lawyer
For a free case evaluation, contact BDIW Law today. Our rollover truck wreck attorneys in Tulsa are prepared to help you navigate this personal injury lawsuit every step of the way. We provide empathetic, persistent legal support to survivors like you who need litigation in Oklahoma.
If you are still recovering and need us to come to you, we can make accommodations. Your well-being is our main priority. Your trucking accident claim will be handled quickly by members of our legal team. You deserve financial protection from this unanticipated event. Let our personal injury attorneys go to work for you.
The Sooner We Get Involved, The More We Can Do To Help You.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY TODAY