Oklahoma City SSD Attorneys
When you suddenly find yourself unable to work, you may not know where to turn. Social Security Disability Insurance (SSD or SSDI) provides some help. Filing for these benefits can add to the stress that being sick or injured and without a job are stressful - filing for benefits can add to that stress. We can help you. The regulations can be very confusing, and the government will not simply see how severe your injury is and give you benefits.
At Fred Boettcher Law Group, LLC, we help hardworking people in Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas and Missouri obtain SSD benefits. Contact one of our experienced Oklahoma City Social Security Disability attorneys at 580-762-3030 or online to set up a free initial consultation.
Ponca City Attorneys Protecting Your Rights Through the SSDI Process
We help you through all stages of the SSD process and use our understanding of the SSD system to make your situation fit squarely within the government's rules. Some of the steps in the process include:
- The SSD application can be completed over the phone, online or in person with SSA. We can help you even at this early stage of the process.
- Once this form is filled out, the Social Security office will ask you to fill out a function report. This is a very important document that asks for details about your activities and daily living. Many people do not fill this out correctly, so it is important to have an attorney assist you to ensure you get maximum benefits.
- You will then have to gather medical evidence to supplement your function report. We assist with this and make sure that you have all of the correct documentation.
- At this point, you may either be granted or denied benefits.
- If you are denied benefits, we continue to advocate for you until you are given a hearing where we can argue your SSD case in front of a judge.
We help you at all stages of the SSD process. Contact us as soon as possible so that we can help you create a complete record and have a strong case from the beginning.
Contact the Firm
For a free initial consultation with a Ponca City SSDI lawyer, contact Fred Boettcher Law Group, LLC, at 580-762-3030 or fill out our online contact form. Our fees are regulated by SSA. You do not pay us anything unless we are successful in obtaining benefits in your case.