Ponca City Commercial Truck Accidents
As experienced Ponca City commercial truck accident lawyers, we fight to help you get the compensation you are entitled to in your claim.
Commercial trucks are a frequent sight on roads throughout Ponca City. Whether they are making local deliveries or simply passing through, sharing the road with them can create problems for other motorists. When accidents and injuries occur, the damages you suffer can be severe, which is why you need Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker on your side. As Ponca City commercial truck accident lawyers with over 65 years of combined experience, we fight to get you the compensation you need to recover in your accident claim.
Protecting You in Ponca City Commercial Truck Accidents
Our close proximity to Interstate 35, US 177, and US 60 brings significant amounts of commercial truck traffic to our area. Package carriers such as UPS and FedEx, commercial movers such as United and Mayfair are common, and national distributors such as Arkansas Best, Old Dominion, Pitt Ohio, and Southeastern Freight Lines have trucks out all over the area. All are on tight schedules, which makes accidents more likely to occur.
The National Highway Traffic Administration (NHTSA) reports that Ponca City is a target for safety efforts to prevent speeding and other traffic offenses. Unfortunately, accidents still occur. When they do, Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker is here to help. Our Ponca City commercial truck accident lawyers help you hold negligent drivers and the companies they work for responsible for actions which make accidents more likely, such as the following:
● Reckless driving behaviors, such as tailgating, distracted driving, and driving under the influence;
● Driver inexperience and lack of training;
● Poor vehicle maintenance and improper loading practices;
● Overly tight schedules which do not allow for days off or adequate rest periods, making drivers more dangerous on the roads.
Get The Compensation You are Entitled to in a Commercial Truck Accident Claim
The Oklahoma Insurance Commissioner advises that all drivers in the state are required to carry a mandatory amount of insurance coverage to protect themselves and others in the event of collisions. This applies to commercial truck drivers and their employers, as well. When a commercial truck accident does occur, Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker can help you hold those responsible accountable. Actions our commercial truck accident lawyers take on your behalf include:
● Conducting thorough accident investigations and gathering evidence, such as witness testimony and photo or videos from the accident scene;
● Obtaining copies of accident reports and medical records;
● Negotiating with insurance representatives on your behalf;
● Taking your case to court in the event an appropriate settlement amount cannot be reached.
Reach Out to Our Ponca City Commercial Truck Accident Lawyers
When commercial truck accidents leave you with serious and potential disabling injuries, it is important to realize that you have only one chance to get the compensation you are entitled to in a claim. The law firm of Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker provides the strong, experienced legal representation you need at a time like this. Reach out and contact our Ponca City commercial truck accident lawyers today to request a free consultation.