Ponca City Truck Accident Lawyers That Get You The Compensation You Deserve
18 wheelers are massive machines, dwarfing other trucks and vehicles by their sheer height and bulk. When 18 wheeler truck accidents occur, other motorists often suffer the most severe damages. At BDIW Law, we defend and protect clients’ rights in these types of cases. With over 65 years of combined experience, our Ponca City 18 wheeler truck accident lawyers are dedicated to helping you get the compensation you need to recover.
Our Team Is Here To Assist You Every Step Of The Way.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY TODAY
Representing You In 18 Wheeler Truck Accidents
With our close proximity to highways and major interstates, 18 wheelers are a common sight in the Ponca City area, increasing the likelihood of accidents and injuries. According to the Oklahoma Highway Safety Office (OHSA), more than 60 large truck accidents occur each year in Kay County, putting us in the top bracket compared to other areas in the state. Poor road conditions, adverse weather, and heavy traffic conditions are frequent factors, but the main cause is often the reckless and negligent actions of the 18 wheeler driver involved.
At BDIW Law, our Ponca City 18 wheeler truck accident lawyers defend people who are injured in crashes due to the following types of dangerous driving behaviors:
● Speeding and going too fast for conditions;
● Tailgating, failure to yield, and other aggressive driving behaviors;
● Disregarding traffic signs and signals;
● Distracted driving, such as using cell phones or texting;
● Driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or prescription and over-the-counter medications;
● Drowsy driving and falling asleep behind the wheel.
18 wheeler trucking companies may also share a portion of the blame. Hiring inexperienced drivers, not providing training, improperly maintaining their fleet, and overly tight schedules increase the odds of an accident and leave them liable for injuries.
Compensation You May be Entitled to in 18 Wheeler Accidents
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) states that the weight limit for 18 wheelers and other big rigs is 80,000 pounds. Motor vehicles are no match for these trucks in collisions, and serious, potentially life-threatening injuries often occur as a result. At BDIW Law, our Ponca City 18 wheeler truck accident lawyers fight to get you the maximum amount you are entitled to in an accident claim. This includes:
● Medical expenses, which includes your current costs and any ongoing expenses you are likely to incur;
● Reimbursement for lost wages and future losses in income due to lingering disabilities;
● Compensation for the pain, suffering, and mental anguish your accident and injuries cause you and your family members.
Get A FREE No-Obligation Consultation Today!CONTACT US TODAY
Request a Consultation With Our Ponca City 18 Wheeler Accident Attorneys
To discuss the types and amounts of compensation you may be entitled to in your claim, contact our Ponca City 18 wheeler truck accident lawyers and request a consultation. At BDIW Law, there is no fee unless we get money for you.
The Sooner We Get Involved, The More We Can Do To Help You.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY TODAY