Tulsa Car Accidents
When car crashes and collisions leave you suffering serious injuries, our Tulsa car accident lawyers are here to help you get the compensation you need to recover.
In the space of a few moments, a sudden car crash or collision can leave you suffering serious and potentially life threatening injuries. At Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker , we know that in many cases, it is the reckless driving behaviors of others that are to blame. As professional Tulsa car accident lawyers, we have over 65 years of combined experience in helping injured victims hold responsible drivers accountable, so they can get the compensation they need to recover in a car accident claim.
Protecting You Against Car Accident Injuries
According to the Oklahoma Highway Safety Office (OHSO) , roughly 33,000 people are injured as the result of car crashes annually in our state. Of these, more than 20% of victims live in the Tulsa County area. At Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker, we know the serious damages these crashes cause for drivers, passengers, and their family members. Our Tulsa car accident lawyers represent the rights of victims when the following types of injuries occur:
● Soft tissue injuries, such as muscle or tendon strains, sprains, and tears;
● Broken bones and dislocated joints;
● Severe cuts, lacerations, and burns;
● Crushing injuries, resulting in internal bleeding and damage to body organs;
● Back and neck injuries, such as herniated discs and fractured vertebrae;
● Head injuries, resulting in concussion and traumatic brain injuries (TBI);
● Spinal cord injuries, resulting in partial or complete paralysis.
Defending Your Rights in a Car Accident Claim
As Tulsa car accident lawyers, we know that while road, weather, and traffic conditions may play a role in your accident, it is the reckless driving behaviors of others that are often ultimately to blame. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) , the following are among the most common causes of car accidents and injuries throughout the U.S.:
● Speeding and driving too fast for conditions;
● Disregarding traffic signs and signals;
● Aggressive driving behaviors, such as tailgating and failure to yield;
● Distracted driving, such as using cell phones or texting behind the wheel;
● Drowsy driving, and falling asleep behind the wheel;
● Driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or medications.
In these situations, you may be entitled to compensation through the at fault drivers insurance. Unfortunately, these companies are well known for either denying or undervaluing claims. At Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker, our Tulsa car accident lawyers can negotiate with insurance representatives on your behalf. In the event a settlement cannot be reached or the other driver is uninsured, we can advise you on your rights in filing a car accident lawsuit seeking compensation for the medical expenses, lost wages, and other damages you suffer.
Our Tulsa Car Accident Lawyers are Here to Help
When car accident injuries impact you or a loved one, Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker act as strong legal advocates on your side. Reach out and contact our Tulsa car accident lawyers today and request a free consultation to see how we can help you get what you are entitled to in your claim.