Stillwater Workers Comp Attorneys
When you suffer on-the-job injuries or occupational illnesses, our Stillwater workers’ compensation lawyers help you get the benefits to which you are entitled.
No matter what occupation you are in, occupational illnesses and on-the-job injuries can occur. When they do, Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker provides the professional legal representation you need to get benefits that can cover the costs associated with your medical care and lost wages. With over 65 years combined experience serving people in our area, our Stillwater workers’ compensation lawyers act as a strong legal advocate so you can get the benefits you you need after a work injury.
Defending the Rights of Injured Workers
On-the-job accidents are unfortunately common throughout Oklahoma. According to the state Department of Labor , roughly 100 workers each year are killed on the job, while thousands of others suffer serious injuries and illnesses. These can prevent you from working or providing for yourself and your family while resulting in ongoing medical expenses in the years to come.
At Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker, we provide the legal guidance and professional representation you need in these situations. As experienced Stillwater workers’ compensation lawyers attorneys, we defend the rights of those who suffer injuries or illnesses as the result of the following:
● Slips, trips, and falls;
● Being struck by or against objects;
● Severe lacerations and amputation due to tools or sharp surfaces;
● Injuries due to repetitive stress and overuse;
● Burns caused by hot liquid, surfaces, or flames;
● Electrocutions due to contact with live wiring;
● Illnesses due to exposure to harsh chemicals and toxins;
● Transportation related accidents;
● Injuries due to acts of violence perpetrated by customer or other employees;
Get the Workers’ Compensation Benefits You Need
If you are injured on the job or are diagnosed with an occupation illnesses, you need to report it to your employer and get medical attention immediately. Failure to do so could jeopardize your rights in filing a claim.
In many cases, workers’ compensation benefits are available to help you get the medical care you need while reimbursing you for other expenses. Available through your employer and administered by the Oklahoma Workers’ Compensation Commission , these act as a form of insurance. At Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker, our Stillwater workers’ compensation lawyers can help you get the maximum amount of benefits to which you are entitled, which may include:
● Medical care, which provides transportation costs to your doctor and covers diagnostic testing, treatment, medications, and physical therapy.
● Lost wages, which can reimburse you for a portion of your income as you recover.
● Disability payments, which can help offset losses if you are unable to work or perform your previous job duties;
● Family benefits, which include funeral costs in the event your injuries prove fatal.
Let Our Stillwater Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Assist You
When on-the-job injuries and illnesses occur, get the legal representation you need and contact Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker . Request a consultation with our Stillwater workers’ compensation lawyers today to discuss your case and how we can assist you.