Stillwater Car Accident Attorneys
When crashes and collisions leave you suffering serious injuries, our Stillwater accident lawyers are here to help.
Car accidents happen in the flash of a second, but the injuries that result can have a lasting impact. You may be unable to work or even perform simple daily tasks, while requiring ongoing medical care and treatment. At Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker , we understand the devastating effects your injuries can have on every area of your life. With over 65 years combined experience, our Stillwater car accident lawyers can help you file a claim seeking compensation for the damages you suffer.
Protecting You Against Car Accident Injuries
According to statistics from the Oklahoma Highway Safety Office (OHSA) , roughly 1,000 people in Stillwater are involved in car accidents each year. Even when a collision is relatively minor, it can involve serious and potentially life threatening injuries, which can cause permanent disabilities that impact you for years into the future.
At the Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker, our Stillwater car accident lawyers protect victims in these accidents. Common injuries suffered in these accidents include:
● Soft tissue injuries, such as muscle strains, sprains, and tears;
● Serious cuts, lacerations, and bruising;
● Broken bones and dislocated joints;
● Burn injuries, due to contact with road surfaces or hot engine parts;
● Crushing injuries, causing damage to limbs and body organs;
● Back and neck injuries, such as whiplash and fractured discs;
● Head injuries, including concussion and traumatic brain injuries (TBI);
● Spinal cord injuries, causing partial or complete paralysis.
We Hold At-Fault Drivers Accountable
While you focus on recovering from your injuries, our Stillwater car accident lawyers will focus on holding responsible drivers accountable. The National Highway Traffic Administration (NHTSA) reports that in the majority of collisions, it is the reckless and negligent actions of other drivers which are most commonly to blame.
At Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker, we conduct our own thorough car accident investigations, gathering evidence that can help to prove the underlying cause. We defend the rights of clients in seeking compensation through a claim filed against other driver due to the following types of behaviors:
● Speeding and going too fast for conditions;
● Tailgating, improperly passing, and other aggressive actions;
● Disregarding traffic signs and signals;
● Distracted driving, such as using cell phones or texts;
● Driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or medications;
● Drowsy driving, and falling asleep behind the wheel.
Depending on the circumstances surrounding your case, our Stillwater car accident lawyers can negotiate with the other driver’s insurer on your behalf. If they were uninsured or an acceptable settlement cannot be reached, we can advise you on your rights in filing a personal injury lawsuit against them in court.
Reach Out to Our Stillwater Car Accident Lawyer
When a car accident occurs, you have only one chance to get the compensation you need to recover. Before making statements to the insurance company or signing any documents, reach out and contact Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker . We can arrange a consultation with our Stillwater car accident lawyers, who can advise you on the best course of action in your particular case.