Enid Workers' Compensation Benefits Lawyers
Following a work injury, workers' compensation can provide you with many benefits. To qualify for benefits in Oklahoma, you must either be hired by a company in Oklahoma or actually work in the state. You must also comply with the requirements of the workers' compensation process.
To make sure that you receive all of the benefits you are entitled to, you should contact our experienced Oklahoma workers' compensation benefits attorneys at Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker. We help you through all stages of obtaining benefits and with benefit disputes when necessary. Call us at 580-762-3030 or contact us online.
Ponca City Attorneys Assisting With Denied Claims
Some of the workers' compensation benefits you may be eligible for include:
- Payment of all of your medical bills without a copay or deductible
- Reimbursement for prescriptions
- Reimbursement for mileage that accrued while obtaining medical treatment
- When an injury is severe enough that a doctor tells you not to work, you can get up to 70 percent of your weekly wage in workers' compensation payments. There are limits and caps to this amount, however, so it is important to have an attorney help you understand what payment to expect.
- If you are unable to return to your previous job due to the effects of your injury, you can get a vocational rehabilitation voucher so you can receive training for a new position.
- If you are burned or scarred, you can obtain reimbursement.
- You can receive permanent disability payments for loss of function or use of body parts (such as your limbs).
- You have the right to request a second opinion about your medical condition.
When you are injured at work, you should seek emergency medical treatment right away. You will have time to contact an attorney and sort through the other benefits you are entitled to later, but you must first take care of your health.
Contact the Firm
For a free initial consultation with a Ponca City denied claims lawyer, contact Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker, at 580-762-3030 or fill out our online contact form. We have flexible appointment availability to accommodate our clients' scheduling needs, and we promptly respond to all messages.