As consumers, we have a right to expect that the items we purchase from legitimate sellers are reasonably safe. When the products we purchase cause unexpected injuries resulting from malfunction or failure to warn of the dangers, victims of these unfortunate accidents deserve to be compensated. Talk with an experienced attorney about a product liability claim.
Attorneys from our firm, Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker, have more than 65 years of combined legal experience. We represent clients in Ponca City, northern Oklahoma and throughout the state. Our attorneys take a strategic, aggressive approach to defective product claims.
At Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker, we are more than just lawyers. In addition to obtaining compensation for our many satisfied clients, our successful litigation efforts serve to make our community safer. When designers, manufacturers and retailers know that they will be held accountable for their defective products, they will take the precautions necessary to make sure those products are safe for the public.
We represent clients who have suffered from electrical shocks, burn injuries, brain and spinal cord injuries, and other injuries resulting from defective products. Our attorneys help clients with personal injury claims, workers' compensation and wrongful death actions arising from defective products that include:
- Automobiles — including brake failure, air bag failure and other automobile defects resulting in motor vehicle accidents
- Work equipment — including construction site equipment, oil field machinery and industrial machinery
- Tools — including table saws, chain saws, belt sanders, drills and other tools
- Household products — including stoves, ovens, hair dryers, irons, furnaces, washers, dryers, dishwashers and other household items
- Sporting goods — including bicycles, protective gear, weight and elliptical machines, treadmills and other sporting goods
- Toys and other children's items
These are just some of the products that can cause serious injuries when defective. Our attorneys have successfully represented clients in all types of defective product claims.
Contact Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker for a free initial consultation
Our fees are based on a percentage of the compensation awards we win for clients, so you will not pay attorney fees until we are successful in your case. Call us at 580-789-4936 or email us to schedule your free initial consultation.