Types of Crashes
As experienced Oklahoma car accident attorneys, we help you get the compensation you need to recover when crashes and collisions occur.
Car accidents in Oklahoma can cause serious and potentially life-threatening injuries for you and others in your vehicle. The type of car crash you are involved in is often an indicator of the underlying causes and plays a role in holding other drivers accountable. At the Law Firm of Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker, our Ponca City, OK car accident attorneys represent victims in these cases, helping them get the compensation they need to recover. With over 65 years of combined experience, we provide the trusted guidance and professional legal representation you need in this situation.
Protecting You in Oklahoma Car Accident Claims
Car accidents are unfortunately common in Kay County and the surrounding areas. According to the Oklahoma Highway Safety Office (OSHO), over 70,000 crashes and collisions occur throughout the state each year. These accidents prove fatal for more than 600 people and leave as many as 23,000 other drivers and passengers suffering potentially serious injuries.
At Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker, we provide the strong, aggressive legal representation you need in this situation. Our Ponca City, OK car accident attorneys protect your rights in seeking compensation, either through an insurance claim or by filing a personal injury lawsuit. Common types of crashes clients we represent are involved in include:
● Rear end collisions, where another driver hits you from behind;
● Side swipe accidents, which often occur when another driver attempts to pass you in traffic;
● T-bone or side impact crashes, which often occur in intersections;
● Rollover accidents, which are common among trucks or SUVs and often happen around sharp curves in the road or when making turns;
● Head on collisions: In which a driver may be headed the wrong way or driving in the wrong lane;
● Hit and run accidents, in which the at fault driver involved fled the scene.
We Hold At-Fault Drivers Accountable When A Car Accident Occurs
According to the Insurance Information Institute (III), all of the above types of crashes can end up causing serious and potentially life threatening injuries. In many cases, it is the reckless or illegal driving behaviors of others that are to blame. These include:
● Speeding and going too fast for conditions;
● Disregarding traffic signs and signals;
● Distracted driving;
● Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
At Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker, one of the first steps our team takes is to conduct a thorough accident investigation. The specific type of crash you are involved in provides important clues that help us hold at-fault drivers accountable in a claim.
Reach Out to Our Ponca City, OK Car Accident Attorneys
In any type of car accident, it is important to realize you have only one chance to get the compensation you need to recover in a claim. To ensure you get what you are entitled to, get Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker on your side. To request a consultation, contact our Ponca City, OK car accident attorneys today.