Rear End Collisions
Our Ponca City car accident attorneys help victims get the compensation they need to recover when rear end collisions occur.
Car crashes and collisions are complex events. Numerous factors are often involved. While road, weather, and traffic conditions may put motorists at increased risk, it is the reckless behavior of other motorists on the road that is often to blame. At Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker, our Ponca City, OK motor vehicle accident attorneys defend the rights of victims in these cases. Rear end collisions are one of the most common types of crashes and have the potential to leave you suffering serious injuries.
Protecting You Against Rear End Collisions in Oklahoma
According to crash data from the Oklahoma Highway Safety Office (OHSA), more than 70,000 car accidents occur throughout the state each year. These crashes kill more than 600 people each year while leaving nearly 40,000 drivers and passengers suffering serious and potentially debilitating injuries.
Rear end collisions are among the most common types of crashes and can be caused by a number of things. At Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker, our Ponca City car accident attorneys provide the aggressive legal representation you need in this situation. We help hold at-fault drivers accountable for actions that cause rear end crashes to occur, such as the following:
● Speeding and driving too fast for conditions;
● Running red lights and disregarding other traffic signals;
● Aggressive driving, such as tailgating and improper passing;
● Distracted driving, such as using cell phones or texting;
● Driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or prescription medications.
When the above factors are contributing causes in a rear end collision, we fight to protect your rights and get you the compensation you need to recover.
Get the Compensation You Need for Your Injuries
The Insurance Information Institute (III) warns that in addition to being one of the most common types of car crashes, rear end collisions have the potential to be among the most severe. The severity of injuries often depends on the speed of vehicles at impact, whether they attempted to brake or otherwise slow the vehicle, and the position of the injured parties in the vehicle.
At Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker, we have decades of experience in successfully representing victims in filing claims against at-fault drivers. As experienced Ponca City motor vehicle accident attorneys, we help you get the compensation you need to recover when the following types of injuries occur:
● Soft tissue injuries, such as muscle or tendon sprains, strains, and tears;
● Broken bones and dislocated joints;
● Severe lacerations and burns;
● Abdominal injuries, which can result in internal bleeding and damage to body organs;
● Back and neck injuries, such as whiplash and herniated discs;
● Head injuries, including concussion and traumatic brain injury (TBI);
● Spinal cord injuries, which could result in partial or complete paralysis.
Reach Out to Our Ponca City, OK Car Accident Attorneys
While you focus on recovering from your car accident injuries, Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker fights to hold at-fault drivers accountable. Contact our Ponca City, OK motor vehicle accident attorneys today to discuss how we can help you.