Motor Vehicle Accident Litigation
After a car accident, truck accident or other auto accident caused by someone else's poor driving, it is critical to work with an experienced lawyer who can protect your rights and make sure you get the full measure of compensation for your injuries and losses.
At Fred Boettcher Law Group, we represent clients in all types of motor vehicle accident claims. We take an approach that combines personalized, detailed service with aggressive advocacy. We are more than just lawyers, because our successful litigation against negligent drivers puts them on alert that they will be held accountable for their actions, making our community a safer place for everyone. From our home office in Ponca City, we have built a solid reputation for exceptional representation in northern Oklahoma and throughout the state.
"I have been acquainted with the Fred Boettcher Law Group for some time. When I was hurt in a car wreck, I called this firm. I live 200 miles from Ponca City. However, the distance made no difference. This firm is the best I have ever seen! Personal, caring, compassionate and concerned. They worked with me almost daily. They were exceptional. I could not have been more thankful or appreciative. They were wonderful! If you need a lawyer, don't hesitate to call the Fred Boettcher Law Group."
- Ronald (see more testimonials from other satisfied clients)
Types Of Motor Vehicle Accident Claims
In addition to standard car accident claims, we represent clients in cases involving:
- Complex auto accident claims: Truck accidents and motorcycle accidents often involve catastrophic injuries or wrongful death. Further, laws regulating the trucking industry and motorcycle safety add another layer of complexity.
- Catastrophic injury claims: Many of the auto accident claims we handle involve serious injuries. In particular, motor vehicle collisions with pedestrians or bicyclists can be gruesome, requiring intense and focused litigation.
- Boating accident claims: A distinct body of law regulates boating safety. We represent clients who have been injured in boating accidents caused by negligent boaters or defective boats.
- Cases involving obvious negligence: Driving drunk and texting while driving are extremely dangerous activities. Everyone getting behind the wheel of a car or truck should know this. We hold drivers accountable when they cause drunk driver accidents or distracted driver accidents.
- Accident insurance claims: In addition to our litigation services, we represent clients in insurance bad faith claims and negotiations with insurance carriers involving accident claims.
Contact Fred Boettcher Law Group for a free initial consultation
We offer free consultations and we do not charge attorney fees until we are successful in our clients' cases. Call us today at 580-789-4936 or email us to schedule your free consultation.