Tulsa Workers’ Compensation
When you suffer on-the-job accidents and injuries, our Tulsa workers’ compensation lawyers help you get the benefits you need to recover.
Job-related injuries and illnesses can happen in any occupation. When they do, the impact on you and your loved ones can be severe. You may be unable to work or perform even simple tasks at home, while facing a mountain of debt due to your medical care and treatment. At Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker , our Tulsa workers’ compensation lawyers represent clients in these types of cases. With over 65 years combined experience, we provide the trusted legal guidance you need to help you get the benefits to which you are entitled.
On-the-Job Injuries and Illnesses in Tulsa
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) , roughly 100 workers are killed each year on the job in Oklahoma, while tens of thousands of others suffer serious and potentially life threatening injuries and illnesses. While workers in the health care and service industries and in the construction, transportation, and manufacturing fields are among those most at risk, the fact is that work-related accidents can happen in any occupation.
Mishaps on the job site, exposure to harmful substances, overuse, and a lack of proper safety precautions can all leave you suffering injuries or occupational illnesses that jeopardize your health and your financial security. At Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker, we know that even in seemingly minor cases, the long term ramifications can be severe. Our Tulsa workers’ compensation lawyers help you get the benefits you need to recover from the following:
● Soft tissue injuries, such as muscle strains, sprains, and tears;
● Broken bones and dislocated joints;
● Severe cuts, lacerations, puncture wounds, and amputations;
● Chemical or thermal burns and electrocutions;
● Crushing injuries, resulting in damage to internal organs;
● Back and neck injuries, such as slipped discs and fractured vertebrae;
● Head injuries, such as concussion and traumatic brain injuries;
● Illnesses such as cancer, asbestosis, and other types of lung diseases.
Get Workers’ Compensation Benefits
When on-the-job injuries and illnesses occur, workers’ compensation benefits can help ensure that you get the care and treatment you need. At Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker, we defend your rights in filing a claim with the Oklahoma Workers’ Compensation Commission (WCC ). Benefits you may be entitled to include:
● Coverage of medical expenses, including diagnostic testing, treatment, medications, and follow up care;
● Replacement income, to compensate you for lost wages during your recovery;
● Partial disability payments, in the event you are able to return to work but unable to perform certain tasks on your job;
● Permanent disability payments, in the event your injuries or illness prevent you from working both now and in the years to come.
Our Tulsa Workers’ Compensation Lawyers are Here to Help
At Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker, we have spent decades defending the rights of workers in our community, helping them get the benefits they need to recover when job related injuries and illnesses occur. To see how we can help you, contact our Tulsa workers’ compensation lawyers and request a free consultation today.