Tulsa Truck Accidents
Our Tulsa truck accident lawyers can help you hold drivers and the companies they work for responsible when crashes and collisions occur.
In Tulsa and throughout Oklahoma, the trucking industry provides a steady source of income for plenty of people while delivering many of the products and goods we rely on daily. Unfortunately, the large number of trucks on the road means there is a great likelihood for crashes and collisions, resulting in serious and often life threatening injuries. At Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker , we know that in many cases it is motor vehicle drivers who suffer the greatest harm in these crashes. As Tulsa truck accident lawyers with over 65 years of combined experience representing injured victims and their families in our area, we provide trusted legal guidance to help you get the compensation you need to recover.
We Protect You When Truck Accidents and Injuries Occur
Truck accidents are unfortunately common throughout Oklahoma, and motorists in Tulsa are among those most at risk. According to reports from the Oklahoma Highway Safety Office (OHSO) , of the more than 5,000 accidents which occur each year in the state involving tractor trailers, semi trucks, and other big rigs, close to 15% happen in Tulsa County.
Tulsa has the second highest rate in the state for truck accidents in general. Given the large height, weight, and bulk of the vehicles involved, it is often other motorists who suffer the most severe damages. At Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker, our Tulsa truck accident lawyers represent victims in these crashes who suffer the following types of injuries:
● Soft tissue injuries, such as muscle strains, sprains, and tears;
● Severe lacerations do to broken glass and jagged metal surfaces;
● Burns due to contact with hot engine fluids and truck parts;
● Back and neck injuries, including whiplash and herniated discs;
● Abdominal injuries, causing damage to internal organs;
● Head injuries, such as skull fractures and concussions;
● Spinal cord injuries, resulting in partial or complete paralysis.
We Hold Drivers and Trucking Companies Responsible
Truck accidents are complex events that can often be attributed to multiple factors. According to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), reckless driving behaviors on the part of truck drivers are often to blame. At Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker, we can help you hold these drivers accountable for the following:
● Speeding and going too fast for conditions;
● Running red lights and disregarding traffic signals;
● Aggressive driving behaviors, such as tailgating and improper passing;
● Driving while distracted, or under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
● Drowsy driving, and falling asleep behind the wheel.
Our Tulsa truck accident lawyers can also assist you in seeking compensation from the trucking company for actions on their part that put you at risk, such as lack of driver training, overly demanding schedules, and improper truck maintenance.
Let Our Tulsa Truck Accident Lawyers Assist You
When truck accidents leave you suffering serious injuries, the law firm of Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker is here to help. Call or contact our Tulsa truck accident lawyers online and request a free consultation today.