Oklahoma City Personal Injury Lawyer
There are few things more terrifying than being involved in an accident that results in a serious injury. When an accident or event takes you by surprise, causes you significant harm, and would not have occurred but for the fault of another party, you need a skilled Oklahoma City personal injury lawyer on your side to advocate for you.
What is a Personal Injury Claim?
When the failure to act with a reasonable degree of care results in an injury to another party, the harmed party may file a personal injury claim against the negligent party. A personal injury claim is a type of civil action that is filed with the intent of seeking damages for harm suffered. A personal injury claim can yield compensation for a victim’s medical expenses, property damage expenses, lost wages, and non economic losses like pain and suffering.
Our Personal Injury Practice Areas
A personal injury claim may be filed when one person’s careless or negligent actions lead to the harm of another. At the offices of Boettcher, Ingle, Devinney & Wicker, we have helped clients harmed in a number of different accident types recover compensation for their injuries. We can represent you in your claim following any of the below:
- Motor vehicle accident;
- Large truck accident;
- Dog bite;
- Slip and fall;
- Bicycle or motorcycle crash;
- Pedestrian accident;
- Premises liability accident;
- Product liability accident;
- Medical malpractice;
- Nursing home abuse or neglect;
- Wrongful death.
How Our Lawyers Strengthen Your Case
Our lawyers work hard on your behalf to help strengthen your case and improve your chances of walking away with your full compensation amount. When you hire our law firm, you can count on a legal team who:
- Will open a thorough investigation into your accident to determine precisely what happened and who should be held liable;
- Has the resources to fully inquire into all elements of your case, hire experts, and more;
- Has more than 40 years’ worth of experience representing injury victims and winning personal injury claims;
- Knows how to prove fault and dispute any claims that you were partially to blame for your accident (Oklahoma modified comparative fault laws can result in a reduction of your settlement if you are found partially to blame for your injuries);
- Knows how to negotiate your claim and will not back down in the face of insurance companies; and
- Has litigation experience - if your case cannot be settled in court, our legal team can represent you during a personal injury trial.
Call Our Law Office Today
If you are injured due to the actions of another, you need a personal injury lawyer on your side. You need to act fast; the clock on the statute of limitations is ticking. You can call our law office today for a free, no-obligation consultation with our Oklahoma City personal injury lawyers. If we believe that you have a strong case, we will work for you on a contingency fee basis.