Tulsa Wage and Hour Attorneys
When disputes overpay or hours on the job arise with your employer, the Tulsa wage and hour attorneys at Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker provide the aggressive legal representation you need.
As an employee, you work hard for your money and put in long hours on the job. Unfortunately, employers often attempt to take advantage by requiring you to work extra shifts and not paying you what you deserve. At Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker, we act as a strong legal advocate on your behalf in these situations. Our Tulsa wage and hour attorneys provide the aggressive legal representation needed to get the compensation to which you are entitled.
Cases Our Tulsa Wage and Hour Attorneys Represent
To protect the rights of employees, there are laws in place that dictate the minimum wages employers are required to provide and the amount of hours they can require of their workers during a particular shift or pay period. The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) sets nationwide requirements which apply to workers in the private sector as well as to those employed by federal, state, and local governments. When your employer violates the rules and regulations that are in place, they can be held accountable in a claim.
At Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker, we provide the trusted legal guidance and professional representation you need to protect your rights in these situations. As Tulsa wage and hour attorneys with more than 65 years’ worth of combined experience, we help our clients get the compensation they are entitled to in the following types of cases:
- When employers fail to adhere to employment contracts or provide minimum wages;
- Disputes involving employees who are forced to work unreasonable and extended hours;
- Violations due to not providing workers with adequate breaks or lunch periods;
- Failing to provide to adhere to overtime pay requirements;
- Exploitation of juvenile workers and violations of child labor laws.
We Help You Get the Compensation You are Entitled to
Alongside federal laws, employers in Tulsa and throughout Oklahoma are required to adhere to state and local laws, as well. When they fail to do so, Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker provides the help you need in filing a wage and hour claim.
As experienced Tulsa wage and hour attorneys, we can guide you in taking action against employers who are in violation of Oklahoma Department of Labor (DOL) guidelines. Efforts we take on your behalf include:
- Conducting a thorough investigation into your case;
- Filing claims through the DOL and other government agencies;
- Protecting you against retaliation from your employer;
- Ensuring you get the total amount you are entitled to for back wages and benefits.
Reach Out to Our Tulsa Wage and Hour Attorneys Today
At Boettcher, Devinney, Ingle & Wicker, we typically handle wage and hourly disputes on a contingency basis. This means you pay no attorney’s fees unless we get money for you. To discuss how we can help in your case, reach out and call 918-728-6500 or contact our Tulsa wage and hour attorneys online to request a confidential consultation today.