A rollover accident occurs when a vehicle rolls onto its side or roof, often causing significant damage to the car and anyone inside it. This type of crash can occur for various reasons, including a high rate of speed, collisions with a truck, or road conditions. When it happens, the consequences can be devastating. Having a Tulsa rollover accident lawyer available to you is critical in ensuring you get the compensation owed to you.
Let BDIW Law work aggressively to help hold people who are responsible accountable for the losses you have. We are compassionate professionals who aggressively protect our clients. Turn to our Tulsa rollover accident lawyer from our personal injury team for immediate help through a free consultation.
Examining a Rollover Accident
A rollover car accident is any type of accident in which a car turns onto its side or lands on the top of the roof. Sometimes the car can roll numerous times, and other times it just rolls to the side once. In all cases, these accidents often involve multiple vehicles or vehicles and objects. Most of the time, they involve serious injury since the person or people within may be crushed or otherwise injured with each impact during the rolling process.
Our Team Is Here To Assist You Every Step Of The Way.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY TODAY
Common Causes of Car Rollover Accidents
Numerous factors can lead to a car rollover accident, and often there may be multiple components to these accidents. Some of the most common reasons rollovers occur include
- The car trips: Tripping is a term used to describe a vehicle that strikes something, like a ditch, and then the weight of the car shifts to one side, which leads it to roll over.
- Bad weather: In some cases, ice, snow, and other road conditions can lead to very dangerous conditions, making it hard to control a vehicle, leading to the vehicle skidding off the road and sometimes rolling.
- Speeding: The higher the speed the vehicle is traveling, the higher the rate of risk for a rollover if the vehicle strikes another vehicle. Speeding and then striking something in the road can lead to a rollover.
- Fast corners: Another risk occurs when a vehicle is traveling at a higher rate of speed than is safe and turns a corner, which can cause it to become unsteady, leading to a tip in the car.
- Crashes: Collisions with anything else involving a significant amount of force can cause a vehicle to roll over simply from the impact itself.
In all of these situations, you are at risk for serious injury if you are trapped in the car. However, many people are thrown from the car during these incidents, which can lead to even more injuries and damage. In all situations, a rollover is dangerous and should be treated as such when it comes to getting medical care.
Talk to a Tulsa rollover accident attorney from BDIW Law today.
Common Injuries in a Rollover Car Accident
The force and impact of a rollover car accident can be life-threatening. The injuries caused by these types of accidents often come with long-term consequences. Here are some examples.
- Traumatic brain injuries: TBIs are some of the most devastating of all car accident injuries because the damage can be incredible. A blow to the head or a crushing injury can lead to long-term implications for brain function and recovery, impacting everything from the ability of organs to function to emotional control.
- Spinal cord injuries: The impact can cause damage to the spinal column, which can lead to spinal cord damage. This ultimately can cause a person to struggle with ongoing complications, including loss of the ability to walk or use limbs.
- Lacerations: From cut glass to metal, lacerations are a common problem associated with rollover accidents. These can lead to long-term injury, disfigurement, and life-threatening health complications.
Other injuries a person may sustain from a rollover accident may include:
- Internal bleeding
- Broken bones
- Crushing of bones
- Strains and strains
- Neck and back injuries
- Loss of limbs
There are many situations where a person may lose their life in these types of accidents as well, especially when they are thrown from the vehicle. Talk to a rollover accident lawyer in Tulsa, OK, today.
Get A FREE No-Obligation Consultation Today!CONTACT US TODAY
Parties Who Can Be at Fault in a Tulsa Rollover Crash
A rollover accident can be brought on by various factors, but they are often preventable. That often indicates that a person could have prevented the incident from occurring. The fault in this type of case is dependent on the circumstances, but common causes like the following may be due to negligence on the other driver’s part:
- Distracted driving
- Eating while driving
- Talking on the phone
- Reckless driving
- Falling asleep at the wheel
- Inexperience behind the wheel
When the other driver is responsible for the losses you have suffered, ensure you have a rollover accident attorney in Tulsa, OK, available to guide you through this process. This can make a big difference in your case’s outcome.
You Need An Attorney Who Has The Experience And Skill To Help You.Call (866) 800 9660
What We Can Offer as a Rollover Accident Attorney
Our high level of experience makes us qualified to help you through this challenging process. The risks are big, and that means the compensation needs to be carefully considered. When you hire our team to help you, you can count on a number of things:
- We will help determine who is at fault at all levels.
- We will work together on all evidence to support your case.
- Expect our legal team to work closely with you to calculate all of the damages you have suffered, including economic and non-economic damages.
- Rely on our professionalism and compassion to navigate the legal process so you can focus on recovery.
- We handle the insurance companies and all negotiations.
- Our team will go to trial if the insurance company will not settle your case fairly.
With 65 years of combined legal experience, BDIW Law is here for you when the unthinkable occurs and your life changes in a moment.
Call a Tulsa Rollover Accident Lawyer Today
Contact a Tulsa rollover accident attorney now. Set up a free consultation to discuss your case, and then let us go to work for you. At BDIW Law, we are committed to pursuing fair compensation for our clients in every situation.
Call us today to schedule a free consultation.
The Sooner We Get Involved, The More We Can Do To Help You.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY TODAY