If you are the victim of a rear-end collision in Ponca City, OK, you can get legal help to hold the negligent driver responsible for your accident is held accountable for their actions. At BDIW Law, our Ponca City rear-end collisions attorneys defend the rights of victims. To learn more, reach out to our law firm. Our attorney can review your rear-end collision case and help you request damages from any at-fault parties.
How to Protect Against Rear-End Collisions in Ponca City
Over 66,000 crashes were reported in Oklahoma in 2021, according to the Oklahoma Highway Safety Office. Many of these crashes cause injuries or fatalities. Some are rear-end collisions in which one or more people suffer injuries or get killed.
Rear-end collisions are among the most common types of automobile crashes. They occur for many reasons, such as:
- Speeding: A motorist that is driving faster than the posted speed limit may struggle to stop quickly enough and travel into the bumper of the car in front of them.
- Ignoring traffic signals: A driver must follow all posted traffic signals, as going through a red light or committing other negligent acts can lead to a rear-end collision.
- Aggressive driving: An aggressive driver does not account for the safety of others, to the point where this individual can cause a rear-end collision that results in serious injuries or fatalities.
- Distracted driving: A distracted driver is not focused on safe travel, which puts this individual at risk of causing a rear-end collision.
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol: Drugs and alcohol can impact an individual’s ability to drive safely and contribute to a rear-end accident.
At BDIW Law, our Ponca City rear-end collisions lawyer offers aggressive legal representation. We go above and beyond to seek damages for rear-end collision victims. Many clients rave about our legal services, and we will do everything we can to represent your best interests in your rear-end collision lawsuit.
Our Team Is Here To Assist You Every Step Of The Way.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY TODAY
Types of Injuries that You Can Suffer in a Rear-End Collision in Ponca City
The injuries that you can incur in a rear-end collision in Ponca City can impact you long into the future. Common injuries that people suffer in rear-end accidents include:
- Soft tissue injuries, including muscle and tendon sprains, strains, and tears
- Broken bones
- Dislocated joints
- Abdominal injuries that result in internal bleeding and organ damage
- Back and neck injuries such as whiplash and herniated discs
- Head injuries, including concussions and traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Spinal cord injuries that can lead to partial or complete paralysis
There is no reason to forgo treatment for a rear-end collision injury. If you suffer an injury in a rear-end accident, get treatment, and keep track of all of the costs associated with it. You can use medical bills and related documents to show a judge or jury why you deserve the most compensation possible in a rear-end collision case.
Get the Compensation You Deserve for Your Rear-End Collision Injuries
Rear-end collisions are among the most prevalent automobile accidents reported in the United States, the Insurance Information Institute (III) notes. Thousands of rear-end collisions take place annually, and they can result in severe injuries and fatalities. If you are involved in a Ponca City rear-end collision caused by someone else, it pays to know how to respond accordingly.
After a rear-end collision, contact 911 and report the accident. You should get the contact information from the driver that caused the accident and go to a doctor to treat any injuries you suffer. Also, you should connect with a rear-end collisions lawyer in Ponca City for legal help.
A rear-end collisions attorney in Ponca City will make sure your lawsuit gets filed in alignment with Oklahoma’s statute of limitations of two years. In addition, your attorney may encourage you to request tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars in damages. If your case is successful, you may receive significant compensation that you can use to cover the short- and long-term costs of your rear-end collision.
Get A FREE No-Obligation Consultation Today!CONTACT US TODAY
How to Get Started with a Ponca City Rear-End Collisions Lawsuit
If you are on the fence about hiring an attorney to represent you in a rear-end collision lawsuit in Ponca City, set up a consultation with a lawyer. This gives you the opportunity to explain your case to an attorney and get their insights into it. If you find an attorney that has your best interests top of mind, you can hire this lawyer, and they can represent you throughout your litigation.
Do not expect a fast resolution to your rear-end accident case. It can take months or years before your case goes to trial, and you and the defendant may engage in settlement negotiations during this period. If no settlement is reached, you and your attorney will present your case to a judge or jury.
In a rear-end collision trial, you can explain what happened during your accident and why you feel damages should be awarded. A judge or jury will consider your testimony, along with information provided by witnesses and your evidence. If you present a compelling argument, a judge or jury is likely to award you 100% of the damages that you request.
You Need An Attorney Who Has The Experience And Skill To Help You.Call (866) 800 9660
Do Not Wait Any Longer to Hire a Ponca City Rear-End Collisions Attorney
BDIW Law can put you in touch with an experienced rear-end collisions lawyer in Ponca City right away. For more information or to request a free case consultation, please contact us today.
The Sooner We Get Involved, The More We Can Do To Help You.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY TODAY