After a bicycle accident, you could be facing numerous challenges. With medical bills, lost wages, and the physical pain and suffering from a serious accident, it is important to contact a lawyer to walk you through your case and fight for your right to full and fair compensation.
At BDIW Law, our Ponca City bicycle accident attorney brings decades of experience and dedication to various accident claims in Ponca City, Bartlesville, and other areas in northern Oklahoma and throughout the state. We approach bike accident claims that emphasize client communication and strong advocacy. We handle bike accident cases involving:
- Automobiles and bicycles: It is obvious that an automobile, like a car or a truck hitting a bicycle, will most likely result in catastrophic, even fatal injuries.
- Two bikes colliding: When two bikes collide, the resulting injuries can be just as extreme as they are when a motor vehicle hits a bicyclist.
- Single-bicycle accidents: We can represent you if you have been in a single bicyclist crash resulting from a defective bike, pedestrians getting in the way, or other forms of negligence.
It is important to seek medical attention immediately after a bicycle accident. Many injuries are not easily detected. Talk with an attorney from our firm first. What you say to the doctor could be used by the insurance company to minimize or deny an accident insurance claim. We can help you protect your rights and obtain the full compensation award.
Common Causes of Bicycle Accidents
Every bicycle accident happens because of a driver’s negligence. Some common causes of a driver’s negligence include:
- Speeding. Drivers who speed have little to no time to react to the changes in traffic.
- Distracted driving. Distracted drivers fail to pay attention to the roads and fail to notice your presence.
- Aggressive driving. Aggressive drivers weave in and out of lanes and tailgate other motorists. Drivers who engage in these actions can end up hitting you.
- Failing to yield the right of way. As a cyclist, you are also considered a pedestrian, and you have the right of way regarding crosswalks and other intersections. Drivers can hurt you when they don’t yield the right of way to you.
No matter the cause of your bicycle accident, it is important to speak to our bicycle accident attorney in Ponca City, OK, as soon as possible. Call BDIW Law today to schedule a free consultation.
Our Team Is Here To Assist You Every Step Of The Way.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY TODAY
Damages Stemming from Bicycle Accidents
Insurance companies may try to downplay the serious nature of your accident. Your bicycle accident can cost you more than just minor bruises. You may have to end up paying for expensive medical procedures. Being struck by a car can expose you to large pieces of metal.
You can also get hurt from coming in contact with the roads and other debris. Recovering from these injuries can also affect your finances. You may have to take additional time off from work and lose out on wages. A Ponca City bicycle accident lawyer from BDIW Law is here to answer all of your questions.
Contact BDIW Law for a free initial Consultation
Our fees for accident claims are determined by a percentage of the compensation awards we win for our clients, so you will not have any attorney fees until we succeed. Let an experienced bicycle accident lawyer in Ponca City, OK, fight for your rights today. Call our office for a free consultation to discuss your case, or contact us online.
The Sooner We Get Involved, The More We Can Do To Help You.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY TODAY